Head of Operations
Main Tasks and Respobsibilities
- Oversee management processes to ensure material availability for all the projects in the system.
- Provide support in developing seasonal demand forecasts. Monitor material availability based on demand patterns and business trends. Material demand and forecast planning.
- Maintain stock availability to ensure cost effectiveness and to meet future demands.
- Responsible on Sourcing, liaising and procurement of shortages/required materials.
- Update and advise product availabilities to supply chain management & Business Units.
- Assist on project costing in both PSD and contract/order confirmation.
- Monitor the delivery progress with Team (Logistic) and provide adequate action on pending/procured material requests.
- Submit planning/delivery report on weekly basis.
- Demand planning through progressive discussion with sales, order manager and stockyards.
- Annalise source and obtain quotation from local suppliers and comparison of pricing before issuing of purchase order. Liaise and communicate with local supplir on quality, accuracy assurance and delivery fulfillment.
- Coordinate closely with Sales Department
- Coordinate with Order Management & subsidiaries or suppliers in order to overcome material shortages
- Monitor and liaise with warehouse to report on material movements
- Work closely in communication and sourcing of new material in respect of sales targets and budget
Competencies and Experiences
- At least 3-4 years of experience in material planning management/logistic
- Planning/purchasing/procurement/quality surveillance experience is required for this position.
Cooperation and communication
- Possesses good communication skill (verbal & written) in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin
- Ability to communicate and maintain a respectful and healthy working environment
- Ability to communicate professionally to all levels of management, peer and cross functionally with affiliates
- Comfortable in working with tight deadlines
Attractive remuneration packages which commensurate with the qualification and experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested applicants may email your comprehensive resume with photograph to firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in the job opening in our company.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.